I was gonna make quinoa roasted veggie tacos, but after reading this (# 13) I thought better of it. Just joking I really didn’t add quinoa because I thought it’d be overkill. Do you see all the veggies in this taco? I might make a quinoa meatloaf tomorrow though–kidding again!
These veggie tacos were really good! Unfortunately I had to eat them cold because I realized (as I was loading the tortillas) that I had forgotten the tomatoes. My oven is never the temperature it is supposed to be so it only took (sarcasm) an hour to roast them. But nonetheless they were good, and filling despite needing a new oven. Oh crap I forgot mushrooms.
I love quick food and prefer to spend less time cooking, and more time eating…
I’m 27. That’s what I like about veggie tacos and meatless meals in general. By the way the article link I posted above is very funny! Check it out, and enjoy my veggie taco recipe!
- Taco size flour tortillas
- Onions (red or yellow)
- Bell peppers (any kind you like)
- Olive oil
- The mushrooms I forgot
- Vine ripened tomatoes
- Feta cheese
- Heat oven to 380 degrees.
- Cut up a mix of garlic, onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, tomatoes.
- Sprinkle a dash of salt and peppers on mix. Squeeze lime.
- Grease pan with olive oil and place mix in oven until thoroughly roasted.
- Brown tortillas in the oven for no more than a minute.
- Add mix to tortillas and top with feta cheese and a squeeze of lime.