I hope you are having an amazing Saturday wherever you are! It is so (unseasonably) sunny and warm here that I cannot wait to hit the streets! Before I go though I must post this vegetable curry recipe–in case you are hungry (more please). It is super easy, and healthy (those spices), and filling! I had this around 11am today, and I am still full (probably because I ate everything you see on this plate).
I am a suuuucker for Naan bread. The thought of it makes my mouth water. For this recipe you can make your own Naan or buy it from the grocery store. Also I added potatoes (optional), and you can skip the bread altogether if you just want the curried vegetables.
I hope you enjoy my vegetable curry Naan bread recipe!
- Naan Bread
- 1/2 Red Chopped Onion
- 1 1/2 Cup Cauliflower
- 1 1/2 Cup Broccoli
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Mushrooms
- 2 Diced Potatoes
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Turmeric
- 2 Teaspoon Curry
- 1/2 Whole Lemon
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Cook potatoes on medium/high heat in olive oil for 12 minutes.
- Add onion, cauliflower, broccoli, mushrooms to the pot
- Squeeze lemon then add cumin, turmeric, and curry and stir.
- Reduce heat to low, cover pan, and cook for 20 minutes.
- Drizzle olive oil on Naan and place on oven rack for 1 minute to heat.
- Serve curried vegetables with Naan and enjoy!