This paleo, healthy Broccoli Salad is jazzed up with a curried cashew cream dressing. It’s a quick and easy side dish that is always a crowd pleaser!
For the dressing:
3/4 Cup Roasted, Salted Cashews (105 g)
5 1/2 Tbsp Water
1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
4 tsp Yellow curry powder
2 1/2 tsps Light Agave
1/2 tsp Salt
Pinch of pepper
For the salad:
4 Cups Broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
1/4 Cup Red onion, diced
1/2 Cup Cilantro, Roughly chopped
2 Pieces Cooked Turkey Bacon (or regular bacon), Chopped
1/4 Cup Dried Cranberries, roughly chopped
2 Tbsp Sunflower seeds
2 Tbsp Roasted, salted Cashews. roughly chopped
1. Place the cashews in a medium bowl and cover with water. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 8 hours.
2. After 8 hours, drain the cashews and place into a small food processor.
3. Add the remaining dressing ingredients into the food processor and blend until smooth and creamy. Set aside.
5. In a large bowl combine the broccoli, red onion, cilantro, turkey bacon and cranberries. Stir until evenly mixed. Cover and let sit for at least an hour.
6. Just before serving, mix in the sunflower seeds and cashews and DEVOUR