If I wake up tomorrow covered in zits I’ll know why.
Lets just say I had something of a binge incident today. Not only did I eat these noteworthy little pieces of chocolate deliciousness, but I also ate a chocolate cookie, a handful of chocolate chips, and drank a chocolate almond milk shake… What the heck. And now I am drinking a kale smoothie… to make up for it I guess.
Guys, I don’t think I fully recovered from my holiday dessert indulgences. I am not this crazed sweet tooth fanatic. I am really starting to get worried here. I think it is time for an intervention… will you help me?
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Almonds
- 1 Cup Oats (Old Fashioned or Quick)
- 1 Egg
- 1/3 Cup brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon (optional)
- Dash Nutmeg (optional)
- 1/3 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees
- Mix almonds, oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, sugar, and honey together.
- Beat an egg and add to the mix. Stir.
- Make tablespoon size clusters and place them on parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- While clusters are baking in a double boiler add milk and chocolate chips and melt.
- Stir this mix until fully melted then open oven and cover clusters in chocolate.
- Bake for another 3 minutes then let cool and serve!