This was breakfast.
English muffin french toast, and season 2 episode 1 of (Some) Girls. I’m late, but I tried to watch it last week, and couldn’t get through it. I finally finished it today though and… snore. (p.s. Shoshanna and that voice needs to go).
Do you know what I’m talking about? I can’t be the only viewer annoyed by Shoshanna’s voice. If you don’t know what I’m talking about Youtube it–so you can feel my pain. It’s a valley girl vocal fry Kardashian mix that is so bad my face squinches every time she speaks, argh! But lets talk about English muffin french toast so that I don’t have to think about it!
I always overdo my french toast with cinnamon, so I have adjust the amount below just in case you use a normal amount. This is a similar recipe to the french toast with whole wheat bread I made a few weeks ago. However, this time I browned my muffin on both sides then stuck the pan in an oven heated to 350 degrees to continue the cooking. I will always do this from now on to keep the bread soft and moist! Enjoy my English muffin french toast recipe!
- 4 English Muffin Slices
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup 2 % Milk or Almond Milk
- Maple Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a pan with butter, and heat to a medium low temperature.
- Mix eggs, milk, cinnamon, and vanilla in bowl.
- Dip muffins in the mix and place in pan.
- Cook eat side for 1 minute then place pan in the oven.
- Cook muffins for 10-15 minutes and serve.